Analyze email metrics by domain
In Leanplum Analytics, you can zoom in on specific email domains to see how your email campaign performed across Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, and more.
Generate a "filter by" report by domain:
- In the Analytics dashboard, select or search for your Message Name in the left sidebar.
- Click the "filter by" dropdown menu above the graph.
- Choose "User attribute." Insert the user attribute value assign to email addresses.
- Change "is" to "contains."
- After "contains," type the domain you want to analyze (e.g., "gmail.com").
- Click Refresh to generate your report. Modify the date range if needed.
Scroll below the graph for more details about your results.
You can download your results as a CSV file by clicking download from the Daily Breakdown view.
Updated over 3 years ago