Leanplum automatically tracks Bounce occurrences for your email. In Analytics, here's how you can generate a "group by" report for the Bounce reason to see the raw SMTP responses from inbox providers.
- Go to the Analytics dashboard and select your email from the left sidebar.
- Click the Bounce metric tile below the graph so that the graph displays Bounce occurrences.
- Click the Group by dropdown menu, and choose Selected Event > Parameter
- Type the word "reason." (The parameter is case-sensitive, so make sure "reason" is lowercase).
- Click the Refresh button.
Scroll down below the graph for more details about your results. You can download your results as a CSV file by clicking download from the Daily Breakdown view.
For a pie chart view of your data, select the pie chart view in the upper right.
Updated over 3 years ago