With this messaging strategy you can increase your number of positive reviews in the app store.
First, ask the user whether they enjoy your app. A 'Yes' response will link the user to the app store to leave a positive review, while a 'No' response directs them to an internal feedback channel.
- Go to the Campaigns tab of the dashboard and click Create Campaign Name the campaign (e.g., “5 Star Rating Message”).
- Select In-App as the message type, and choose the “Confirm” template.
- Customize the message content to ask whether the user feels positively or negatively about your app.
Now, build out the actions chained to the 'Yes' and 'No' buttons.
- In the Accept Action box, select Request App rating.
- In the Cancel Action box, select Open URL and add a link to your internal feedback channel.
- Define any user segments, campaign triggers, and limits that you want.
- Start the campaign via the button in the upper right corner to set the messages live.
Updated about a month ago