With this messaging strategy you can increase your number of positive reviews in the app store.
First, ask the user whether they enjoy your app. A 'Yes' response will link the user to the app store to leave a positive review, while a 'No' response directs them to an internal feedback channel.
- Go to the Messaging tab of the dashboard and click "Create Message." Name the message (e.g., “5 Star Rating Message”).
- Select In-App as the message type, and choose “Confirm” from the dropdown menu.
- Customize the message content to ask whether the user feels positively or negatively about your app.
- Set both the Accept action and the Cancel action to "Chain to a new message," and choose Confirm as the message type.
Now, build out the messages chained to the 'Yes' and 'No' buttons.
- In the Accept action box, customize the message asking the user to leave feedback. Link the 'Yes' button to the app store. The 'No' button should dismiss the message.
- In the Cancel action box, customize the message asking the user to leave feedback. Link the 'Yes' button to your internal feedback channel. The 'No' button should dismiss the message.
- Define any user segments, message triggers, and limits that you want.
- Click Start in the upper right corner to set the messages live.
Updated about a year ago