Your custom states tracked in Leanplum create the following metrics.
The total number of times this state was reached.
Occurrences per session
The average number of times this state is reached per session.
Occurrences per daily user
The average number of times a user reaches this state.
Total first-time occurrences
The total number of times this state was reached for the first time.
Total time in state
The total time all users spent in this state.
The average duration of time spent in this state each time it is reached.
Duration per session
The average amount of time spent in this state per session.
Duration per daily user
The average amount of time spent in this state per user.
Total sessions in state
Total sessions where this state is reached.
Total users in state
Total number of users who reached this state in the selected time period.
Counts the number of unique users who entered the state per day (for each day in the selected period) and sums the results. Example over 3 days (day 1 + day 2+ day 3 users): 2.99k + 2.87k + 2.91k = 8.77k users.
Percent of sessions in state
The percentage of sessions where this state is reached.
Percent of users in state
The percentage of daily users that reach this state.
Time until session first entered state
The average time it takes before this state is first reached during a session.
Time until user first entered state
The average time it takes before this state is first reached by a user.
For events and states, Leanplum lets you track results for their numeric parameters. To view a metric based on a numeric parameter:
- Click on the + metric tile at the bottom of the Analytics Dashboard.
- Select any event from the left pane of the Choose a Metric window.
- Check whether the parameter you would like to use is listed under Parameters in the middle pane.
- If the parameter is not listed, click Edit. This will open a new window.
- Click the checkbox next to the parameter you would like to use, then click Save.
- Now, the parameter should appear in the middle pane. Select it. You should see the following metrics to choose from:
- Total sum of
- Average per occurrence
- Total per session
- Total per daily user
- Choose the metric you'd like to add.
- Click Finish.
Total sum of
The total sum of this event parameter.
Average per occurrence
The average count of this parameter per event occurrence.
Total per session
The total count of this parameter per session.
Total per daily user
The total count of this parameter per user.
Updated 2 years ago