With this integration, Leanplum enables Inkit to seamlessly send direct mailers to your users. The Inkit webhook can be built as long as you have a pre-existing Leanplum account set up.
- Grab your API key and Template ID from the Inkit dashboard. Your Template ID can be found within the URL for each template.
In the Leanplum Messaging dashboard, click "Create Message" and select "Webhook" as the message type.
Fill in the webhook with an HTTP Header for the Authorization key-value pair with your API key from Inkit.
Add the following mandatory fields to specify the recipient, using built-in and custom properties in your platform, and the template which should be sent out:
- User profile fields
- state (must be a 2 character code, e.g. CA)
- country (must be a 2 character code, e.g. US)
- template_id (Template ID from Inkit’s end)
- api_token (Your Inkit API key)
And that’s it! Now you’re ready to start automating direct mail through your connected platform based on any actions or triggers you like.
Updated 10 months ago