The activity feed allows you to receive notifications in Slack for changes made in Leanplum.
You will be alerted when changes are made to the following:
- A/B tests
- Messages that are part of a lifecycle campaign
Additionally you will be alerted when changes are made in your App Settings to:
- Uninstall tracking
- Message Caps
- Push Certificates
- Leanplum API Keys.
To set this up, you will need to create a new incoming webhook integration in Slack. Once that is completed you can add the Slack Webhook URL to your Activity Feed in your Leanplum App Settings
Set up a new incoming webhook integration in Slack
- Create a new incoming webhook. See Slack's docs here.
- Choose the Slack channel you want the Leanplum updates posted to.
- Click Add Incoming Webhook Integration.
- Configure the integration settings (focus on things like the icon and name, which will be displayed whenever a new message is posted).
- Copy the Webhook URL
- Click Save Settings to create the incoming webhook.
Add the Webhook URL to your Leanplum Settings
- Go to App Settings > Keys & Settings > Activity Feed
- Paste the Slack webhook URL created above as the Activity Feed Webhook URL
Updated almost 2 years ago