The Goal category helps you organize your campaigns in the overview table.
When setting up your campaign, in the Create Campaign dialog choose a category that aligns best with your end goal for this specific campaign.
Once a campaign is created, you can always change the goal category via the Campaign Settings dialog - from the ••• (More Options) dropdown in the title bar, select Campaign Settings.
|Notify||Make a general announcement.||- New feature announcements|
- Technical alerts (such as scheduled downtime)
- Email newsletters
- Simple greetings
|Onboard||Onboard new users to your app.||- Drip campaign to explain features of the app|
- In-app product walkthrough
- Reminder for users who didn’t complete the registration process
|Engage||Increase app usage.||- Promotion of new content such as movies or music|
- Announcements for a daily tournament
- Notification of new dating matches or nearby restaurants
|Monetize||Drive purchases.||- Shopping cart abandonment campaigns|
- Sales or limited-time promotions
- Promotion of paid features to free users
|Re-Engage||Get lapsed users back into the app.||- Special offers for users who have not recently used app|
- Communicating new app features to users who have not recently logged in
- Reminders about music a user favorited for users who have not recently used app
|Other||Drive other behavior, unrelated to purchases or re-engagement.||- Campaign to drive push notifications opt-in|
- Email subscriptions, etc.
- Campaign to increase social sharing about the product
- Drive more app store ratings
- Survey to collect NPS score from users
Filter by Goal Category in the Campaign Overview page
To view all campaigns that share a similar goal, you can filter by Goal Category by clicking the filter icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Updated about 1 year ago