In this example, we send a follow-up push notification to users who added items to their shopping cart but did complete their purchase within one day.
- Go to the Messaging tab of the dashboard. Click Create Message and name the message. For example: “Shopping cart abandonment push.”
- Choose Push Notification as the message type.
- Under Targets, select “All Users.”
- For Delivery, select “Triggered.” Specify the trigger to be “User triggers event.” Define the event that will trigger the message (for example, “AddToCart”).
- Set a 1 day Delay at optimal time.
- Add an exclusion by selecting “Unless user triggers event” with the event as “Checkout.”
- Customize the message text.
- Click Start in the top right corner to set the message live.
Updated 3 years ago