The user profile shows you all the device, user, and event information Leanplum has collected about a single user.
To get there, click any user from your list in the Users dashboard. See View a user profile for more.
The core user profile shows you some general info about this user and how they interact with your app.
In the core profile, you can find the following:
- Map. The Google map shows the city center of the city where the user was when they started their latest session (not the specific location within the city).
- Avatar. The avatar provides extra context about the user. If the particular user is a developer, this is shown as a label on their avatar.
- Subscription status. Subscription status per channel (Push, Email, In-app, Webhook) is displayed under the avatar. Hover over a status to understand why it is on or off.
- User ID. The ID of the user in Leanplum, which can be copied to the clipboard.
- Email. The email address associated with the user profile.
- Time in app. The total amount of time user has spent in the app.
- Sessions. The total number of sessions a user has had in the app.
- Events. The total number of events a user has triggered.
- User bucket. A randomly-assigned number between 0 and 999.
- Location. The user's city, region, and country. See Geofencing and location-based messaging for more on how we track location by default.
- Traffic Source. If you are sending Leanplum traffic source information via a third-party attribution provider (see setAttributionSourceInfo), this info will show up here.
- Subscriptions. All of the email subscription categories that a user is subscribed to.
Beneath the core profile, there are four tabs that help you drill down into the user's attributes, behavior, and usage history. Click a tab to see more info about the user.
This tab shows you the type of device from which the user signed into your app (a phone, tablet, computer, etc.). If the user has signed in on multiple devices, they'll all be listed here.
The Devices tab also gives you :
- The ability to register and unregister test devices.
- Links to all users using a single device.
- The user's push token history (if available) for each device. When a push token has been moved to a different users, Leanplum links to that user.
- Devices ordered by date use description. The "last used" device is explicitly marked.
- Each device's operating system (iOS, Android, etc.).
- A "Copy device ID" button.
The Attributes tab shows you all the attribute names and values associated with this user. You can search through user attributes by key or value.
The milestones tab displays major actions and events the user has experienced within your app. You can see the total occurrences of each event as well as the date of first and last occurrence.
Special milestones are bolded to give you an at-a-glance snapshot of the user's journey, such as the date the user was created and the date of their last session. Leanplum also highlights any deleted messages the user received.
You can group milestones by date, or filter milestones by Messages, Campaigns, A/B tests, Deleted, or Custom. Or, use the search bar to search for specific milestones. There is also a timezone converter to help you view what time that user is typically engaged.
This tab displays all A/B tests this user has participated in, including which variant they entered into. If the user is currently engaged in an active test, you can force them into a specific variant from this tab.
Updated about a month ago